Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Current Muses

I have not been painting but I have been taking pictures. I seem to have two main subject matters. One is yarn. I knit and crochet and with these two past times I developed quite a love for fiber arts. On a recent trip to our (my mom, sister, and I) favorite yarn store (Stix and Stitches) , I decided to bring my camera. Here are some of my fav shots:

Muse # 2: My dog, Maggie. I know I'm biased, but I can't help but feel that she is the cutiest, sweetest, most adorable dog in the universe. Here are some pics I took of her over the holidays:




The Great Toy Massacre of Dec. 2008:


Hoping to get into the city some time soon to really test my photography chops.

3 comments:

Lupie said...

You are an amazung artist! I am so proud!!!

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Maggie is so adorable

ponykeg said...

I love your blog and your website! Pictures of yummy yarns and your pets....mine is our bamboo, my creations, my family and my pastimes. If you really like the scarf, let me know. I have no real use for it down here in Florida! LOL, Ponykeg