Monday, October 6, 2008

Predictable

As soon as school started up again and I had to come up with lessons and such, the blogging and artwork seemed to slowly fade. I knew it would. I made a choice, to become a teacher. One of my professors, Prof. Brown, had us read this book and it really spoke to me and the predicament I find myself in. What I got from it is not to get down on yourself for the route that you chose in life. Do what you need to but always create. It was a great message I'll never forget.
I haven't been painting but I have been trying to draw graffiti style things. It's my teaching environment and what the kids like. I shall post one as soon as I have something worth posting!
Later!!!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Thank you for your words.

"What I got from it is not to get down on yourself for the route that you chose in life. Do what you need to but always create."

I often do the "what if" or "I should have done ----". The reality is, I think I am where I need to be. Creating helps me de-stress.